Driver (Personal Car)
Aberystwyth, Allestree, Alton, Alvaston, Amersham, Arnold, Aylesbury, Bangor, Bicester, Birmingham, Bishop's Stortford, Bishopbriggs, Bognor Regis, Braintree, Burton-On-Trent, Cambridge, Cambuslang, Chalfont St Peter, Cheadle Hulme, Chelmsford, Chesterfield, Christchurch, Clowne, Congleton, Corringham, Coventry, Cowdenbeath, Derby, Dronfield, Dunfermline, East Grinstead, Edinburgh, Ely, Failsworth, Falkirk, Farnham, Galashiels, Grangemouth, Grantham, Grays, Great Cambourne, Great Dunmow, Halstead, Harlow, Harpenden, Hazlemere, Heywood, High Wycombe, Ilkey, Kingston, Kirkcaldy, Kirkintilloch, Leeds, Leighton Buzzard, Linlithgow, Liverpool, Long Eaton, Loudwater, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Maldon, Manchester, Mansfield, Market Harborough, Middleton, Mildenhall, Milton Keynes, Musselburgh, Newark, Norwich, Nottingham, Penicuik, Portmouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Royston, Rugby, Rutherglen, Saffron walden, Sawston, Sheffield, Shefford, Southampton, Southport, St Helens, Stevenage, Stirling, Stockport, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Thetford, Uttoxeter, Walsall, Warrington, Wednesbury, Wickford, Wilmslow, Witham, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Worksop, Wymondham, York, harlow
As a Delivery Driver you will be responsible for delivering excellent Customer Service at all times ensuring all deliveries are made on time, hot and fresh. You will be trained in all aspects of the role ensuring all products are delivered safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all Safety and Security Policies.
Being a Delivery Driver means you are an integral part of the Domino’s Team, therefore you will be responsible for upholding a positive brand image and working together to create a success team.
You will receive Food Hygiene and Safety training to ensure you maintain the highest standards of food hygiene and store cleanliness.
To work for Domino’s Pizza you need to have a passion for Customer service, a positive attitude and good communication skills. We are looking for talented people who excel in the following areas:
- Customer Service/Hospitality/Food & Beverage Industry Experience
- Hard Working
- Hands on Approach
As a Domino’s Delivery Driver it is essential that you have:
- Full Driving License – with no more than 6 points and no bans in the last 5 years
- Own Insurance held to quality for the company business insurance
- Good Knowledge of the Local Area
For this role, it is essential that you have a Full, Clean Driving Licence with access to your own car.
Can you Deliver?
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
You need to have a full UK or EU Driving License. Experience isn’t necessary as we’ll provide you with a full induction and training programme.
All roles will include working shifts during evenings & weekends over a 7 day period.
- This role involves standing for long periods of time. Lifting, carrying and other physical demands.
- The work can often incur extreme temperatures during winter and summer months with the heat from the oven and the coolness of the walk in fridge, coupled with outdoor activities such as waste disposal and cleaning windows, delivering orders.
- The work is repetitive and can be pressurised during busy periods.